Mark your calendars! AAMDSIF is hosting national “Living with Aplastic Anemia, MDS, PNH” patient and family conferences in cities around the country. Each free conference offers incredible learning opportunities from leading medical experts, the ability to connect directly with other patients and caregivers and hope for the future. So, where will we see you in 2019? LEARN MORE
The conference was excellent. The blankets were wonderful. Small breakouts and info was very valuable. You gave us a lot of hope and options more than we realized we had.
2019 Registration is Now Open!
- Albuquerque, NM March 30, 2019
- Washington, DC May 2019 TBD
- Milwaukee, WI June 2019 TBD
- Location TBD September 2019
- St. Louis, MO October 2019 TBD
- Jacksonville, FL November 2019 TBD
If you have questions regarding our conferences or registration, please call our conference information line at 301-279-7202 x 128 or email us at email@example.com
Access Presentation Materials from Past Conferences
Who should attend?
- Aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML patients
- Patients dealing with myelofibrosis, PRCA, CMML or GVHD
- Those who are newly diagnosed or currently in treatment, as well as long-term survivors
- Caregivers, family members or friends
- Nurses and other healthcare professionals are also welcome
Why should you attend?
- Gain unprecedented access to top experts
- Get your questions answered
- Return home a wiser and better-equipped self-advocate
- Meet those who genuinely understand what you are going through
- Build a strong and supportive community
- Leave with a sense of optimism and hope for the future
- Mark your calendars now. Advance registration is always recommended.
What to Expect from 2019 Conferences:
- An in-depth review of the current thinking on aplastic anemia, PNH, MDS and AML.
- Basic review of disease and treatment information on CMML, CLL, MPNs, PRCA and GVHD.
- Practical steps you can take to become an even stronger advocate for your best care and treatment.
- Practical strategies for improving your health and well-being in spite of your illness.
- Meet other patients and family members, join a Community Connection group in your area and discover our Peer Support Network.
- Learn how AAMDSIF can help you with this life-altering journey.